YouTube is one of our main entertainment streams, second only to Facebook. Knowing its hidden tricks gives you the opportunity to watch videos more easily and save more time. Therefore, we decided to provide a wider coverage for YouTube and for those who add videos to it.
Keybord Shortcuts on Youtube
In the running of a video
- Play / Pause to Space or K
- 5 seconds forwords- right arrow (→) or J
- 5 seconds backwords – left arrow (←) or L
- Back to Home – Home or 0
- Skip to different levels of video – 1 to 9
- Go to End – End
- To increase running speed – Shift + >
- To decrease running speed – Shift + <
- To mute – M
- Increase Noise – High Arrow (↑)
- Decrease Noise – Lower arrow (↓)
When the video stops
- One Frame Forward – [.] (Dot)
- One Frame Backwards – [,] (Comma)
In 360 videos
- To turn up – W
- To turn left – A
- To turn down – S
- To turn right – D
- To increase magnification – ] or +
- To reduce magnification – [ or –
- Enable / Disable – C
- Change the transparency by 4 levels – O
- to increase the font size – +
- to decrease the font size – Shift + (+) / =
- Shift + N or Ctrl + Right Arrow (→) to go to the next video
- Shift + P or Ctrl + Left Arrow (←) to go to the previous video
- Fullscreen to – F
- Full Width Theater Mode – T
- To make the drive smaller – I (or i)
What you can do with the URL
When linking to a section of the video where a link that can skip the original part and give it a link can be given as “t” or “start”.
The number “& t = 99” here is in seconds. Optional “& t = 10m2s” can be specified in minutes and seconds.
When viewing videos that have been blocked due to age restrictions, put the “gen” in front of the URL.
Keep asking until you want a new song and you have trouble playing it again. To solve it, replace the youtube in the URL as youtuberepeater.
If you want to make a GIF from a YouTube video, put the gif in front of the URL.
You can use ytmp3.cc to download MP3.
Tips for Search
While searching for video usually comes up with search results that are more relevant to what we type, it is not sufficient for smarter searching. You can use the following strategies:
- To start typing in Search – /
- Search only by Title – intitle: (Ex: intitle: United States)
- Use the “+” sign to search for the relevant word. (Eg techdevv + Tech)
- To leave a word missing, use the “-” sign. (Eg Orange -color)
You can also specify what you want by placing comma (,) next to your keywords. For example, when you search for techdevv as a channel, only Channels named techdevv will return the results. Others that can be applied are :
- Search for 3D videos only – ,3d
- Subtitled Video – ,cc
- 360 Videos – ,spherical
- HD video – ,hd
- 4K – ,4k .
- Currently live shows – ,live
- Less than 4 minutes – ,short
- More than 20 minutes – ,long
- Movies – ,movies
- Playlist Only Search – ,playlist
- Published by this year – ,year
- Published by This month – ,month
- Published by This month-, month
- Published by This Week – ,week
- Published by today – ,today
- Published by past hour – ,hour
What important to people who make videos for the Youtube
Your channel link usually gets a mess of letters and numbers. Instead, visit youtube.com/account_advanced. See if there’s a custom YouTube URL for you to be eligible and a link to it called “Claim it here”. You can log in and use an easy-to-read name so that you can access your channel at address youtube.com/YOUR PERSONALIZED CHANEL NAME/.
Be cautious as this name can only be given once. Also, it may not show up because you are not yet eligible.
When adding videos to YouTube and posting photos to them you need to add the following amounts.
- Profile Picture – 800×800 (Pixels)
- Video Thumbnail – 1280x720Banner (or Channel Art) – 2560×440 (Pixels)
- Banner (Channel Art) – 2560×440 (Pixels)
- 4K (2160p)- 3840×2160
- 2K (1440p)- 2560×1440
- Full HD (1080p)- 1920×1080
- Minimum HD (720p) – 1280×720
- 480p- 854×480
- 360p- 640×360
- Minimum size of a video (240p) – 426×240